Artist Bug Hart has been working with a new medium at the Roktowa headquarters, applying his technique to screen printing. The bold colors Hart has worked with in the past are now being translated onto clothing, with the artist designing the recent Roktowa merchandise and personalizing some pieces for the artists in resident. Kingstonstyle visited… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Roktowa
Most Popular Posts
- Streetwise: Gold Details with a Corset Top and White Chiffon
- Streetwise: A Lovely Pink and Pink Look
- Weekly Style: Natalia Oh Presents, Dwight Peters' Fashion Show, Canopy Guild and More!
- On the Mood Board: Getting Creative With Your Bacchanal Look
- Streetwise: Floral Print and Gold at the Kyu Mélange Pop-Up Shop
- In Perspective: Trends From the SS 2014 Fashion Week Season
- Dancin' Digs: New Chronixx Video, Stream SZA's "Z", Little Dragon Sings Popcaan and More!
- On the Radar: Five Local Items to Love this Monday
- On the Radar: The Some Like it Vintage Pop-Up Shop
- Weekly Style: Patrick Ewing Jamaica Sneakers, Kai's Achievement Award, Color Revolution and More!