Artist Bug Hart has been working with a new medium at the Roktowa headquarters, applying his technique to screen printing. The bold colors Hart has worked with in the past are now being translated onto clothing, with the artist designing the recent Roktowa merchandise and personalizing some pieces for the artists in resident. Kingstonstyle visited… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Bug Hart
Most Popular Posts
- Weekly Style: Natalia Oh Presents, Dwight Peters' Fashion Show, Canopy Guild and More!
- Streetwise: A Lovely Pink and Pink Look
- Dancin' Digs: New Chronixx Video, Stream SZA's "Z", Little Dragon Sings Popcaan and More!
- Streetwise: Floral Print and Gold at the Kyu Mélange Pop-Up Shop
- On the Radar: The Some Like it Vintage Pop-Up Shop
- On the Mood Board: Getting Creative With Your Bacchanal Look
- Weekly Style: Patrick Ewing Jamaica Sneakers, Kai's Achievement Award, Color Revolution and More!
- On the Radar: Five Local Items to Love this Monday
- In Perspective: Trends From the SS 2014 Fashion Week Season
- Kingstonstyle TV: New Capsule Collection "Bagnpagne" by Sezi