The voice of Montego Bay-born reggae artist, Toian, is a lot like a Caribbean summer: both languid and syrupy. Her recent single “Rude Boys”– a testament to her ill-advised love for the fast life– has a new slick music video that is polished and clean. “Rude Boys” is already making the rounds on MTVJams and simultaneously filling our hearts with adoration for the swaying beat. The video also shares some crisp styling . Toian’s playful combination of a “rude” skull cap with a Boy London top and classic Timberland’s is a gentle nod to the past with a clever modern twist. Peep the full video to get your fill of flip-up sunglasses, bike back scenes and cropped mesh marinas.
Most Popular Posts
- On the Mood Board: Summer Sandals and Slip Ons We’re Coveting
- In Perspective: Style On The Fringe of The Met Gala
- Weekly Style: Kei Miller on Beauty, Massiv x Nadastorm, Summer Collections Inspired by JA & More!
- Romain Virgo is Striking in a Colourful Suit at All Access
- Weekly Style: Style Week Jamaica, Alexis Flora, Kaj Designs and More!
- Style Selec’tings: YC gives a Sneak Peek, Plus Flirty Dresses and Fun Looks Galore!
- Weekly Style: News from The Wardrobe, Haute Hippie in Jamaica and More!
- Get Wet! Preview the D’Havia Summer 2013 Collection
- Gold Accents at Dream Weekend in Negril
- CFW 2014: Diaphanous Creations from Julan by Designer Julliette Dyke