This Saturday the 7th of June from 5-8pm Base Kingston & Belle will be having a Pop Up Shop for the collaborative T-Shirt from reggae artiste Jesse Royal and street wear brand Rockers NYC. As a NY based brand, Rockers NYC has long been a favourite of cultural movers and shakers because of the label’s fresh twist on iconic dancehall and reggae graphics infused with surf style and street culture. The Pop Up Shop will be the release of the collaborative tee and feature a performance from Jesse Royal with music from Yaadcore. Get there early to get your exclusive gear.
Most Popular Posts
- On the Mood Board: Summer Sandals and Slip Ons We’re Coveting
- In Perspective: Style On The Fringe of The Met Gala
- Weekly Style: Kei Miller on Beauty, Massiv x Nadastorm, Summer Collections Inspired by JA & More!
- Romain Virgo is Striking in a Colourful Suit at All Access
- Weekly Style: Style Week Jamaica, Alexis Flora, Kaj Designs and More!
- Style Selec’tings: YC gives a Sneak Peek, Plus Flirty Dresses and Fun Looks Galore!
- Weekly Style: News from The Wardrobe, Haute Hippie in Jamaica and More!
- Get Wet! Preview the D’Havia Summer 2013 Collection
- CFW 2014: Diaphanous Creations from Julan by Designer Julliette Dyke
- Gold Accents at Dream Weekend in Negril