Designer Joris Hendrik from Belize showed her collection of mature womenswear at Saturday’s event, focusing on jewel tones in conservative forms and simple silhouettes. While pants suits and floor length dresses made up the girth of the collection, we her preferred designs that had a little more leg play, such as a bright pink shift dress with a triangular cutaway. As for the entirety of the collection, we felt “conservative” summed up the theme, giving little room for edge or risk.
Most Popular Posts
- On the Mood Board: Summer Sandals and Slip Ons We’re Coveting
- In Perspective: Style On The Fringe of The Met Gala
- Weekly Style: Kei Miller on Beauty, Massiv x Nadastorm, Summer Collections Inspired by JA & More!
- Romain Virgo is Striking in a Colourful Suit at All Access
- Weekly Style: Style Week Jamaica, Alexis Flora, Kaj Designs and More!
- Style Selec’tings: YC gives a Sneak Peek, Plus Flirty Dresses and Fun Looks Galore!
- Weekly Style: News from The Wardrobe, Haute Hippie in Jamaica and More!
- Get Wet! Preview the D’Havia Summer 2013 Collection
- CFW 2014: Diaphanous Creations from Julan by Designer Julliette Dyke
- Gold Accents at Dream Weekend in Negril