One of the strongest collections from Saturday night at CFW came from Jamaican designer Jehan Jackson for her “Vain Glory” collection of tropical prints, fresh swimwear and rattan hats. Jackson used lightweight fabrics to create a resort friendly collection and diversified her swimwear with unconventional shapes and visored rattan hats. One of our favourite pieces from the collection was a two-piece bandage swimsuit fitted with a pair of mesh parachute pants. It breathed modern day sophistication with a touch of retro dancehall style.
Most Popular Posts
- On the Mood Board: Summer Sandals and Slip Ons We’re Coveting
- In Perspective: Style On The Fringe of The Met Gala
- Weekly Style: Kei Miller on Beauty, Massiv x Nadastorm, Summer Collections Inspired by JA & More!
- Romain Virgo is Striking in a Colourful Suit at All Access
- Weekly Style: Style Week Jamaica, Alexis Flora, Kaj Designs and More!
- Style Selec’tings: YC gives a Sneak Peek, Plus Flirty Dresses and Fun Looks Galore!
- Weekly Style: News from The Wardrobe, Haute Hippie in Jamaica and More!
- Get Wet! Preview the D’Havia Summer 2013 Collection
- CFW 2014: Diaphanous Creations from Julan by Designer Julliette Dyke
- Gold Accents at Dream Weekend in Negril