Get in the know! Every week we bring you the Weekly Style, giving you the latest in fashion and style news from around the globe and from style savvy Jamaicans at home and abroad. This week on Weekly Style:
– Photography focused, Big Magazine, interviews Director Theodoros Bafaloukos on his 35 year old classic, Rockers, and shares a handful of archived images from behind-the-scenes.
– If you’re following us from Trindad and Tobago and are into jewellery design, make sure to check out the Koko Karibi Design Camp this summer. This technical camp taking place in June and July will teach you the ins and outs of jewellery making.
– For all you fashion entrepreneurs out there, this issue of The Business of Fashion is a must read. The online mag shares stories from some of our favourite designers on their company culture.
– Speaking of entrepreneurs, the annual Small Business Exposition will be taking place Thursday, May 22nd at the Jamaica Pegasus and should provide a great platform for you to network, educate yourself and share your experiences as an entrepreneur.
– Back to Trinidad: Local designer J. Angelique is preparing for the debut of her new Jin Forde Regatta collection on May 30, 2014. The luxury swim collection will be shown on none other than, a yacht.