Last Friday was the debut of the Canopy Guild project, a collaborative group exhibition from NLS artist-in-residence Rodell Warner. Contributors Afifa Aza, Ai Yoshida, Ayana Riviere, Di-Andre C. Davis, Leasho Johnson and Storm Saulter utilized Warner’s digital patterns created from nature photographs to create pieces in their own medium. Thanks to these images courtesy of NLS we are able to share the end result: a collection of video, graphic and tailored art manifested in various eccentric ways from Warner’s nature images.
Most Popular Posts
- On the Mood Board: Summer Sandals and Slip Ons We’re Coveting
- In Perspective: Style On The Fringe of The Met Gala
- Weekly Style: Kei Miller on Beauty, Massiv x Nadastorm, Summer Collections Inspired by JA & More!
- Romain Virgo is Striking in a Colourful Suit at All Access
- Weekly Style: Style Week Jamaica, Alexis Flora, Kaj Designs and More!
- Style Selec’tings: YC gives a Sneak Peek, Plus Flirty Dresses and Fun Looks Galore!
- Weekly Style: News from The Wardrobe, Haute Hippie in Jamaica and More!
- Get Wet! Preview the D’Havia Summer 2013 Collection
- Gold Accents at Dream Weekend in Negril
- CFW 2014: Diaphanous Creations from Julan by Designer Julliette Dyke