Local designers have had their hands full these last couple of weeks in preparation for spring and with eye-catching new designs surfacing all over our timeline, we had to share these five styles that are “On the Radar.” We love this look from Edna Manley graduate, Abenah Adelaide, created a flirtatious cut-out dress in pagne for spring, while Yahdie Conscious designer James Black shares a retro-inspired playsuit with high-waisted shorts and matching bralette. The vibe is right with these colourful roots-inspired tees from Mamayashi and this fun “diggy” merch tee from Protoje. If you’re looking to take a dip into the pool, make sure to pree the new swimsuits from Giirli Gurlz, who have been pumping out some choice offerings the weeks leading up to Easter Weekend.
Most Popular Posts
- On the Mood Board: Summer Sandals and Slip Ons We’re Coveting
- In Perspective: Style On The Fringe of The Met Gala
- Weekly Style: Kei Miller on Beauty, Massiv x Nadastorm, Summer Collections Inspired by JA & More!
- Romain Virgo is Striking in a Colourful Suit at All Access
- Weekly Style: Style Week Jamaica, Alexis Flora, Kaj Designs and More!
- Style Selec’tings: YC gives a Sneak Peek, Plus Flirty Dresses and Fun Looks Galore!
- Weekly Style: News from The Wardrobe, Haute Hippie in Jamaica and More!
- Get Wet! Preview the D’Havia Summer 2013 Collection
- Gold Accents at Dream Weekend in Negril
- CFW 2014: Diaphanous Creations from Julan by Designer Julliette Dyke
2013 alter ego base Kingston Caribbean Fashion Week CFW CFW 2013 Dancehall Designer DIY Guide Fashion Fashion Show Fashion Week Fiction Lounge Insta-Hit Instagram Jae Jolly Jamaica Jamaican Artiste Jamaican Designer Kingston Lipstick Thursdays Menswear Music New Kingston On the Street On Trend Party Rebel Salute Reggae Runway Saint International Some like it Vintage Street Style Streetstyle Streetwise Style Style News style savvy Style Selec'tings Style Week Swimwear the wardrobe Weekly Style Wet Sundays Yahdie Conscious