Kingstonstyle has been a long time fashion follower of the always stylish Denyque (she’s been snapped on the site nuff times). In addition to having a budding music career, Denyque has also recently ventured into the fashion world with her debut swimwear line, WETswim. Kingstonstyle Contributor Monique Robb sat down with the songstress at her home– next to a bubbling brook– to discuss Denyque’s affinity for water, her freshly designed swim collection, and that one item she covets in her closet but just can’t seem to premiere to the world.
Most Popular Posts
- On the Mood Board: Summer Sandals and Slip Ons We’re Coveting
- In Perspective: Style On The Fringe of The Met Gala
- Weekly Style: Kei Miller on Beauty, Massiv x Nadastorm, Summer Collections Inspired by JA & More!
- Romain Virgo is Striking in a Colourful Suit at All Access
- Weekly Style: Style Week Jamaica, Alexis Flora, Kaj Designs and More!
- Style Selec’tings: YC gives a Sneak Peek, Plus Flirty Dresses and Fun Looks Galore!
- Weekly Style: News from The Wardrobe, Haute Hippie in Jamaica and More!
- Get Wet! Preview the D’Havia Summer 2013 Collection
- CFW 2014: Diaphanous Creations from Julan by Designer Julliette Dyke
- Gold Accents at Dream Weekend in Negril