Recently we launched our new site design with the intention of bringing you something fresher and easier to navigate. A site that looks like a style site should. Now that we’e got the ball rolling we’re looking forward to bringing you newer, more interactive content. Once of the funnest new projects we developed to fit our new look at the site is a fashion film called “Daydream in Style.” We got a crew together to film, produce and style a short film in which we take you through the day in the life of a young Kingstonian girl as she remembers her special encounter with a mysterious gentleman the day before. We hope to bring you more style films in the future as you follow Kingstonstyle on its exciting new adventure.
Most Popular Posts
- On the Mood Board: Summer Sandals and Slip Ons We’re Coveting
- In Perspective: Style On The Fringe of The Met Gala
- Weekly Style: Kei Miller on Beauty, Massiv x Nadastorm, Summer Collections Inspired by JA & More!
- Romain Virgo is Striking in a Colourful Suit at All Access
- Weekly Style: Style Week Jamaica, Alexis Flora, Kaj Designs and More!
- Style Selec’tings: YC gives a Sneak Peek, Plus Flirty Dresses and Fun Looks Galore!
- Weekly Style: News from The Wardrobe, Haute Hippie in Jamaica and More!
- Get Wet! Preview the D’Havia Summer 2013 Collection
- CFW 2014: Diaphanous Creations from Julan by Designer Julliette Dyke
- Gold Accents at Dream Weekend in Negril