As of next Tuesday the fashion race is on. Twenty Caribbean designers will compete for the top spot on Mission Catwalk and a chance to study under Trinidad-born Savile Row Tailor Andrew Ramroop. Season Two premieres March 27th on TVJ, pitting contestants from Barbados, Belize, Jamaica, Guyana and Trinidad and Tobago in weekly challenges of… Read more »
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Most Popular Posts
- Streetwise: Hempress Sativa at Sumfest
- Weekly Style: Paint Jamaica, Jamaica Festival Fashion, The Cloth & More!
- Streetwise: Men's Style from Popcaan & Mr. Vegas at Sumfest
- On the Mood Board: Summer's Love Affair with Colour
- Streetwise: A Sporty Style Spotted in Marvaley
- On the Mood Board: Summer Sandals and Slip Ons We're Coveting
- In Perspective: Trends From the SS 2014 Fashion Week Season
- Kingstonstyle//Large Up: Jamaica's Love Affair with the Mesh Marina
- CFW 2014: Diaphanous Creations from Julan by Designer Julliette Dyke
- Weekly Style: Call for Designers at MODA, Mission Catwalk S.4, Cedella Marley and More!
2013 alter ego base Kingston Caribbean Fashion Week CFW CFW 2013 Dancehall Designer DIY Guide Fashion Fashion Show Fashion Week Fiction Lounge Insta-Hit Instagram Jae Jolly Jamaica Jamaican Artiste Jamaican Designer Kingston Lipstick Thursdays Menswear Music New Kingston On the Street On Trend Party Rebel Salute Reggae Runway Saint International Some like it Vintage Street Style Streetstyle Streetwise Style Style News style savvy Style Selec'tings Style Week Swimwear the wardrobe Weekly Style Wet Sundays Yahdie Conscious