As of next Tuesday the fashion race is on. Twenty Caribbean designers will compete for the top spot on Mission Catwalk and a chance to study under Trinidad-born Savile Row Tailor Andrew Ramroop. Season Two premieres March 27th on TVJ, pitting contestants from Barbados, Belize, Jamaica, Guyana and Trinidad and Tobago in weekly challenges of… Read more »
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Most Popular Posts
- Streetwise: A Lovely Pink and Pink Look
- Streetwise: Gold Details with a Corset Top and White Chiffon
- Weekly Style: Natalia Oh Presents, Dwight Peters' Fashion Show, Canopy Guild and More!
- Streetwise: Floral Print and Gold at the Kyu Mélange Pop-Up Shop
- Dancin' Digs: New Chronixx Video, Stream SZA's "Z", Little Dragon Sings Popcaan and More!
- On the Mood Board: Getting Creative With Your Bacchanal Look
- On the Radar: The Some Like it Vintage Pop-Up Shop
- In Perspective: Trends From the SS 2014 Fashion Week Season
- Weekly Style: Patrick Ewing Jamaica Sneakers, Kai's Achievement Award, Color Revolution and More!
- On the Radar: Five Local Items to Love this Monday